PDRG Meeting -JRPUG2022- Holding Guide
Last Updated: July 4, 2022.
The PDRG Meeting JRPUG 2022 will be held in HOKKAIDO on October 29-30, 2022.
The theme for the PDRG Meeting JRPUG 2022 is:
“Evolution of Pavement Diagnosis to The Next Generation”
Hokkaido University of Science
7-Jo 15-4-1 Maeda, Teine, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan 006-8585
- Agenda (TBA)
YABU, Masayuki (藪 雅行)
Team Leader, Pavement Research Team, Road Technology Research Group, Public Works Research Institute
国立研究開発法人 土木研究所 道路技術研究グループ 舗装チーム 上席研究員
Lectured by Dr. George Chang
Director of Research, The Transtec Group, Inc.
- To familiarize attendees with the current version of ProVAL – the Profile Viewingand Analysis software (www.RoadProfile.com).
- To refresh some of the critical fundamentals of pavement profiling and analysis methods.
- To inform attendees of the advantages, limitations, and pitfalls related to analyzing and interpreting pavement profiles.
- To provide an interactive and hands-on approach throughout the workshop.
Call for Presentation
Every topics related to
- Pavement Inspection and Diagnosis
- Pavement Structural Evaluation
- Pavement Surface Characteristics
- Tire-Pavement Noise
- Tire-Pavement Friction
- Pavement Materials
- Pavement Measurement Technologies
- Pavement Diagnosis Case Studies
- July 1, 2022 – Call for presentations
- August 22, 2022 – Deadline for submitting abstracts of presentations
- August 26, 2022 – Notification of accepted titles/abstracts for presentations
- October 14, 2022 – Deadline for submission of presentations
- October 21, 2022 – Pre-Registration deadline
- October 29-30, 2022 – PDRG Meeting JRPUG 2022
PDRG seeking sponsors for this meeting. The contribution amount is 100,000 JPY. It is vital to recognize industry support in the following ways:
- Your product(s) and sign prominently displayed at an exhibition booth of meeting
- Identified in meeting packet & presentation played in the meeting
- Logo posted on PDRG web page
- Two free registrations
For more information, please contact PDRG meeting secretary:
For further information, please contact PDRG meeting secretary by email at firstname.lastname@example.org