RPUG-PDRG 1st Joint Meeting – Speaker’s Presentation
- Dr. George Chang, The Transtec Group, Inc.
– History of RPUG to Promote Innovation
- Dr. Robert Rasmussen, The Transtec Group, Inc.
– State-of-the-Art Pavement Surface Characteristic (PSC) Technologies
- Dr. Keizo Kamiya, NEXCO Research Institute
– The History of Introducing International Roughness Index for Expressways in Japan
- Mr. Yoshinori Ito, Sapporo City
– Road Surface Management in Sapporo City -Policy and Practice in the Cold Region-
Session 1 – Technology Innovation for Pavement Distress Diagnosis:
- Kazuya Tomiyama, Kitami Institute of Technology
– Field Experiment for Accuracy Verification of Roughness Measuring Devices in TRUE Project
- Masayuki Eguchi, Kitami Institute of Technology
– A Basic Study on Evaluation of Spotted Surface Defects by a 3D Formulating System Using Transverse Profile Data
- Hiroshi Sasaki, Fujitsu Traffic & Road Data Service Limited
– Establishment of road inspection method using BIG DATA with a simple cloud-based solution
- Yumi Hyogo, Kurabo Industries Ltd.
– 3D Inspection Unit for Pavement
- S. Han, Chang’an University
– A Mechanized Low-Speed Friction Tester for Detection of Pavement Polishing
Session 2 – Technical Implementation of Pavement Distress Diagnosis Methods:
- Masakazu Jomoto, Taisei Rotes Corporation
– Operation method of FWD device in Japan
- Koichi Yagi, BumpRecorder Co., Ltd.
– Investigation report for roughness changes after HOKKAIDO, IBURI earthquake Japan, by using Smartphone roughness measurement
- Hassan Mounzer, ARRB Systems
– New Generation Pavement Management
- Alioune Badara SAMB, Nagaoka University of Technology
– Technologies to Estimate Road Bump and Their Potential in Senegal
- Tatsuo Nisizawa, Ishikawa National College of Technology
– Structural Evaluation Method for Degraded Transverse Joint of Concrete Pavement